On this #GivingTuesday, the non-profit voter registration group HeadCount has just launched a very exciting auction! The group has teamed with artists across the board to offer some exciting items, and all proceeds will go towards future voter registration efforts.
The auction was just launched today, and includes:
- Two Jerry Garcia museum quality giclées – donated to HeadCount by The Jerry Garcia Foundation
- A poster from LOCKN’ signed by all the headliners (including Phish, My Morning Jacket, Ween)
- A Fare Thee Well Grateful Dead 50th Anniversary poster signed by all seven performers last year – one of very few items in existence signed by the full lineup
- Multiple items signed by board member Bob Weir
- VIP Tickets to any taping of the Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- A custom HeadCount/Dixie Chicks poster signed by the band
- A poster from Hangout Fest in 2014 signed by Pretty Lights, Jack Johnson and the Black Keys
- A Camp Bisco 2015 poster signed by The Disco Biscuits and Bassnectar
Those are just some of the highlights; a full list of auction items can be found here. You can also see images of some items, below.