Do you want to go to concerts for free? Promote some of the country’s biggest music events and festivals in exchange for tickets, merchandise, exclusive industry perks? Gain real-life music marketing and promotion experience to boost your resume? Now, you can—Live For Live Music is currently accepting applications for new Brand Ambassadors!
L4LM Brand Ambassadors will gain practical promotion and marketing experience working for an independent music marketing and media company. Although this is an unpaid position, Brand Ambassadors will earn industry like free concert tickets, VIP/backstage upgrades, merch, invitations to industry/exclusive events, and more for their work while learning in real-world work environments how a concert is promoted and marketed from initial booking through day-of-show.
Brand Ambassador Summary
• Promote & market L4LM-presented events around the country.
• Work remotely in your home city and pick/choose which shows you want to promote.
• Earn free concert/festival tickets, merch, industry perks, exclusive event invites, VIP/backstage upgrades, and more.
• Communicate through email, L4LM Facebook group, and the SimpleCrew app.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities
• Share L4LM articles on personal social platforms, fan-based groups, within events, discussion forums, etc.
• Invite Facebook friends to L4LM-hosted events.
• Hand out flyers/promotional materials at events.
• Represent and promote L4LM in a positive light.
Brand Ambassador Qualifications
• Daily access to Facebook and email.
• Attend at least 1-2 concerts a month for in-person promotion of show flyers.
• Access to SimpleCrew app.
If you’re interested in becoming a Live For Live Music Brand Ambassador, apply here.