Rage Against The Machine has once-again expanded their upcoming Public Service Announcement reunion tour. This time, the politically-charged rock powerhouse added two additional performances at Madison Square Garden.

When the band announced their initial expansions earlier this month, they included three shows at the famed New York City arena on August 10th, 11th, and 13th. Now, the band has returned to add two more concerts on August 14th and 17th.

Since the band’s initial announcement of a run of five shows back in November, including headlining Coachella, the tour has continued to gradually expand. The band’s upcoming reunion tour will feature support from Run The Jewels. Additionally, they will also headline festivals including Boston CallingBluefest, and Firefly.

In an effort to combat ticket scalpers hiking up prices, RATM also announced that they would be donating 100 percent of the proceeds from the first three performances to charitable organizations committed to immigrant rights. Also, the band purposefully only released 90 percent of the total amount of tickets available to each show so that they can then put the remaining 10 percent on the market closer to the actual concert date to undercut secondary venders.

Tickets for the new Rage Against The Machine concerts at Madison Square Garden go on sale on Thursday, February 27th at 11 a.m. EST through Ticketmaster. For tickets and additional information, head to the band’s website.