Rage Against The Machine finally revealed plans for its first tour since 2011 earlier this week. Almost a decade in the making, fans are more than ready to see the veteran hip-hop/rock group’s Public Serice Announcement global reunion tour with support from Run The Jewels when the 2020 trek begins in late March.

As with most concerts with very high demand, tickets to see Rage Against The Machine’s first tour in almost a decade will be tough to get when they go on sale today (2/13) at 11 a.m. local time. On Thursday morning, the band shared details on their plans to keep as many of their tickets in the hands of fans at the set value so they don’t hit the secondary market for four or five times the cost.

Related: RZA Wants Wu-Tang Clan To Finish 1997 Tour With Rage Against The Machine Amid Reunion Reports [Watch]

“Since the announcement for our tour, scalpers and broker sites have been listing fake tickets for RATM,” the band said in a lengthy post shared to its Instagram. “We want to do everything we can to protect our fans from predatory scalping and, at the same time, raise a substantial amount of money for charities and activist organizations we support in each city.”

Fans will remember the band made a point to note 100% of proceeds from the first three performances in El Paso, Las Cruces, and Glendale will go directly to immigrant rights organizations.

The band confirmed they are doing everything they can to protect up to 90% of the tickets sold from would-be scalpers, while the remaining 10% of tickets for each market will be listed at a higher sales price–but low enough to undercut scalpers–and will donate 100% of the base price to charities and activist organizations in each city.

Read the entire statement below.


View this post on Instagram


Tickets on sale February 13 from 11am local time at RATM.com

A post shared by Rage Against The Machine (@rageagainstthemachine) on

The band’s 2020 reunion tour will trek across North America throughout the spring and into summer before heading to Europe and the U.K. beginning August 28th. The tour also includes appearances at major American festivals CoachellaBoston Calling, and Firefly.

Head to the band’s website for tickets and tour info.